These gas compression stations are designed onto an easy handling skid composed of a multi stage reciprocating pump, belt driven by an electric motor inverter controlled.
• ADI115: available operating pressures up to 90.0 bar(g).
HOW IT WORKS
Single or double acting horizontal reciprocating gas compressor. It is designed with one or two conrods and several sizes of cast iron cylinders to be adaptable to different solutions. It can be a single, double, three or four-stages unit, installed on an adequate steel structure. Complete with:
• single type suction and discharge valve
• cross head with seal
• inter-stage and final air-cooled fan assisted after-cooler
• discharge pulsation vessel
• coalescent type oil filter
• non-return valve and safety valve
• driven by an electric motor VSD controlled
All necessary instrumentation is included in accordance with manufacturer standard.
A proportional by-pass valve is used to recirculate the excess gas to reduce the flow rate from the value at minimum motor speed down to 0%.